Common Name: Dolphin Fish
Scientific Name: Corypltaena hippurus
- The largest the Dolphin Fish can grow to is about 60-70 inches long.
- They feed on anything that is smaller than them; predators
Common Name: Sharksuckers
Scientific Name: Echeneis naucrates
- These interesting animals latch onto their host with a unique adhesive strip that is located on the top of their head.
They do not, however, harm their ride.
- The sharksucker doesn't only latch onto sharks, but can attach themselves to turtles, ships, whales, and other large,
Common Name: Bluefish
Scientific Name: Pomatomus saltatrix
- Has been recorded to grow up to 36 inches
- Bluefish are a prime game fish, located from Nova Scotia all the way down to Argentina